A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hammond is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammond
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hammond Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Hammond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Hammond MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hammond has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hammond practices Psychiatry near Branford, CT.
See Branford Psychiatrists.