A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hammond is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Hammond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Hammond MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hammond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hammond practices Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists.