More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Harrison
Dr. Christopher Harrison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Harrison is affiliated with Children's Mercy South, Childrens Mercy Hospital and Children's Mercy Hospital. Dr. Harrison has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Harrison has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Christopher Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Lisa Spector
Kansas City, MO 0 mi17
Dr. Yong Han
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Kansas City, MO 0 mi27
Dr. Courtney Winterer
Kansas City, MO 0 mi7