Dr. Christopher Johnson Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Johnson?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 17th, 2012

Dr Johnson

I believe you left your md degree at the door and you were wearing the hat of an arrogant and condescending person with your mind made up before even meeting your patient. Never once did you address my injury, how it happened? Where it hurts? Did look to see if there was tenderness or swelling. You walked proud into my room with your mind made up. Not once acting like a doctor who is there to care for a patient. You didn't even ask me how I felt? Terrible doctor. And this will go much farther than a note on a random website. Talk to you soon. Cannot wait to go over the sick hospital experience I received tonight. And I even work for park nicollet. It's just sad that you can treat someone with such disrespect and talk down to your patient. You didn't even take two minutes to meet me. I love working in the medical fiend. You seem to be on a power trip. Maybe you should try being a Police officer. Fits your personality. But they even take the time to hear the other side without talking over and interrupting. That could be tough for you.

September 3rd, 2017