A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Johnson DO and FACOS is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Johnson practices Surgery near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Clermont Surgeons.