A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Johnson DO and FACOS is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Johnson practices Surgery near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Clermont Surgeons.