A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kennedy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kennedy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Kennedy MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kennedy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.