A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kennedy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kennedy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Kennedy MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kennedy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kennedy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, VA and Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.