A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Mann MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mann practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mann practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Albany, GA.
See Albany Otolaryngologists.