A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans