A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Mann MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mann practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mann practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Albany, GA.
See Albany Otolaryngologists and Albany Sleep Medicine Doctors.