Overall Review

October 30th, 2015
Terrible customer service
We have been going to Dr. Meyer for a few years and the quality of service has truly declined. Dr. Meyer is an odd man, quirky and can be dismissive and quick to give answers without truly listening. The other doctors are ok, but getting an appointment is like pulling teeth - you have to call and call and phone calls are not quickly returned. Requests for information (for school, etc) are difficult to obtain and a few people that answer the phone should never be allowed to do so. I think they mean well, maybe they have gotten too big for themselves - I don't know. But if they keep treating parents like they've treated myself and others, that won't be a problem for long.

October 22nd, 2015
stay away - this place is a mess
This is a terrible clinic. The receptionist do not give appointments easily even if you're child is terribly sick. Politeness is an alien word to the receptionist. Do not go to this practice- you will be wasting your time and stressing yourself here.

September 24th, 2015
AWESOME

September 27th, 2013
Great Doctors, Not so Great Front Desk
The doctors of this practice are amazing. I can honestly say that I've never liked every single doctor at a practice, but with Healthy Steps, I do. The doctors are knowledgeable, give accurate diagnosis and always give kids and parents their undivided attention. I feel like my son is in very good hands when visiting the doctors and nurses at Healthy Steps. The only drawback to the practice is the front desk staff. Out of the handful of representatives at the front desk only one person gives a warm an inviting attitude towards parents. The practice is very busy and about 95% of the time when you call you are put on hold before you even say hello. Most of the front desk help gives you the impression that they don't have time for you or that you are impeding them from more important duties. Like the other reviewer said, it's not very often the roles are reversed where the doctors are more welcoming than the front desk staff!

September 9th, 2013
BEST Pediatrician!
We have been going to Healthy Steps for the last & years. My kids (and I!) especially love Dr. Meyer. He is so kind and caring, and takes the time to make the kids comfortable (usually by getting them to laugh). He is also a very thorough, detailed doctor. He is the best pediatrician we have ever had! Something to mention is the staff at the front desk (& back) could be a bit warmer & friendlier. Surprising, since the doctors seem so nice!

May 31st, 2013
Dr. Meyer is one of the most caring people I have ever met. We just had our 2nd son and I was so excited to have him meet our new little guy. It's not very often when you can say that the doctors at a practiceare the friendliest. Healthy Steps could really gain from having friendlier and COURTEOUS front desk staff and nurses. We will unfortunately ne leaving this practice due to rude and careless attitudes we have encountered one too many times.