A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Miller practice?
Dr. Christopher Miller practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.