A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Miller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Miller practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.