A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Miller is Excellent. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Excision of Benign Skin Lesion, Excision of Malignant Skin Lesion, and Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Miller practice?
Dr. Christopher Miller practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Miller, Dr. Kip Miller, Dr. Chris Miller, Dr. Kris Miller