Dr. Christopher Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2016
One of the top nationally
He is a tremendous surgeon and a tremendous person. Meticulous attention to detail, very precise reconstruction, kind, and humble. There are perhaps 5 people in the USA that have his skillset for taking on the most challenging cases. You'd be foolish not to see him and his incredible team.

October 25th, 2016
This was one of the best surgeries I've ever experienced. Everything went a smoothly as you can imagine. Would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone needing MOHS surgery.

March 30th, 2016
Dr, Miller, He is the greatest!!!!!

November 27th, 2015
A superb physician, in every sense. If you have the need, this is who should should see. Consider yourself fortunate he's a resource.

October 8th, 2014
Biggest mistake of my life
I will keep my opinions focused on what I feel about my end results. There is no better way to sum up what my face looks like now other than to say when I went to visit my friend, a trauma nurse, she was asked if I had a craniotomy or a possible stroke recently because I look that different after my MOHS surgery. When she told them I had MOHS they commented that my cancer must've been really bad. It was not. The entire side of my face looks deflated and sickly. I look NOTHING like the person I was before this surgery. I feel that it is important for people to understand that all outcomes are different. I feel there is a misconception on what is a "good" MOHS surgeon and what people really need to know is how good the Doctor is at reconstruction. I personally do not believe Dr. Miller is very good and I have my face as proof. Once again this is my opinion. I have had to see other surgeons in order to find a solution to the mess left on my face, and all I will say is that they are speechless. I will forever regret my decision and hope that people remember when making their own choice that you only have one face and once someone messes it up, it is VERY difficult to get it repaired.

July 3rd, 2014
An extraordinary doctor - his exceptional skill and patient compassion are at the highest level.

October 10th, 2013
In Great Hands...
Dr. Miller and his staff are wonderful. I was very nervous about having a procedure performed on my face, but Dr. Miller and his staff are so attentive and do everything possible to ease your nerves and make you comfortable. I feel very grateful that I was able to go to a physician with his level of skill. I also appreciate the sense of humor he and his staff have and look forward to my follow-up visits!

April 30th, 2013
Very Impressed
From first exposure requesting an appointment to the followup for the removal of a facial MIS and reconstruction, this facility at Penn Medicine was a class operation. Dr. Miller and his team (fellowships, residents, nurses, and other staff) were all proficient, friendly, and professional. I would not hesitate to go back there for further surgeries if required in the future. I give Dr.Miller and the Penn Team an A+

July 19th, 2012
Fantastic surgeon and person
Dr. Miller has been treating me for a melanoma on my cheek. He performed Mohs surgery and skin graft replacements. As I experienced first hand, not only was he extremely skilled at this work, but his ability to teach his residents and encourage both them and his nurses to challenge him was as inspiring as it is unusual for surgeons. He is positive but honest in his appraisals and discussions, and he encourages my questions and involvement. Great "bedside" manner, and I am pretty selective on that. His entire staff of nurses and residents are first-rate and highly supportive and emotionally there for me. I only wish I could find another specialist in urology like this doctor and his team. Wow! I can't recommend Chris enough.

June 26th, 2012
From Joan Wolkenberg
I have not stopped raving about Dr. Miller and his team. Courteous, kind, caring and professional are but a few adjectives I would use. Dr. Miller shows that he cares not only about the patient's cancer but about their whole being. Thank you for making an awful procedure more pleasant (especially with the music and humor expressed by everyone involved). You are truly very special.

May 8th, 2012
Great and caring doctor

August 11th, 2011
Unique Populations
I am an individual with a suppressed immune system and very susceptible to skin cancers. My local dermatologist referred me to Dr. Miller after extracting at least 8 squamous cells from various parts of my body. My only regret is that I did not know about Dr. Miller beforehand. From the very first consultation to the Mohs aftercare, Dr. Miller is heads above all others in his knowledge and professionalism. The 1.5 hour drive to UPenn is worth every minute it takes to get there. The only minor downside is it is somewhat difficult to get an appointment with him, but that's what happens when you go to the best! I highly recommend especially for those unique cases! On another note, his staff is funny, kind and courteous and are concerned about making sure you are as comfortable as possible. I'm not the easiest person to deal with when it comes to medical issues and they (3 different nurses and 2 fellows) were absolutely the best as well. Guess Dr. Miller only wants the best around the best!