A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Murphy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Murphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Murphy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Murphy practices Emergency Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Emergency Physicians.