A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Owens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Owens practice?
- Dr. Christopher Owens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Owens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, IN and Nappanee, IN.
See Syracuse Surgeons.