inactive

Christopher Pham DO Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Miami, FL

September 8th, 2013
I had so much back pain from a sport-related injury. Dr. Pham operated my back and since then I have no more back pain.

September 6th, 2013
A very caring surgeon.
I had a severe neck pain from an accident about 3 years ago. Since then my life was miserable because of the severe pain. I went to several doctors and none of them offered me any concrete treatment plan. I had been through physical therapies, chiropractic manipulation, and epidural injections. An only thing that helped my neck pain was the pain medications. You can name all the pain medications and I took them all. A friend of a friend encouraged me to see Dr. Pham. My first impression of Dr. Pham was a very positive one. He exhibited a genuine caring and a very humble doctor. He personally reviewed my MRI and explained to me about my disc herniation and offered me different types of treatment options. I chose surgery. Since Dr Pham operated my cervical spine, my neck pain was almost gone. From taking heavy narcotic pain medications every hours every day before surgery, now I only take Motrin and a muscle relaxant once a while if needed. It was a first time in three years of living with agonizing pain, I was finally able to take a fishing trip with my son before he headed off to college.

February 19th, 2013
I am from Argentina. I had a car accident while in Miami. I am glad to have Dr. Pham to be my doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining to me about my neck injury and advised me that surgery would only consider as a last option. I have been to several doctors before Dr. Pham and they were basically clueless in treating my condition. Mucho gracias Dr. Pham.

February 11th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have seen Dr. Pham for my neck pain as a result of a car accident, and I have found him to be a great doctor with genuine care for his patient. He patiently spent time to explain the MRI pictures with me and my husband, and offered all the treatment options available. After a visit with him, we fetl very comfortable with his excellent bedside manner.

August 29th, 2012
I was referred to Dr. Pham for a second opinion. My overall impression of Dr. Pham was a positive one.

February 12th, 2012
I was involved in a car accident and suffered excruciating lower back pain from a disc herniation. Because of Dr. Pham, I was able to regain my mobidity and enjoy a walk with my wife in the park. Dr. Pham is an extraordinary physician whose genuine care and compassion surpassed my expectation.

January 18th, 2012
VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR
I have seen Dr. Pham for my neurological disorder. To my surprise, Dr. Pham is a very humble, caring and compassionate doctor. I hate to give 4-stars to any doctor, but Dr. Pham is an exceptional.

January 12th, 2012
Excellent bedside manner.
I have seen Dr. Pham for the first time in regarding to my spinal injury from a traumatic car accident. I was very impressed with his knowledge, especially his excellent bedside manner.