inactive

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2013
I had so much back pain from a sport-related injury. Dr. Pham operated my back and since then I have no more back pain.

September 6th, 2013
A very caring surgeon.
I had a severe neck pain from an accident about 3 years ago. Since then my life was miserable because of the severe pain. I went to several doctors and none of them offered me any concrete treatment plan. I had been through physical therapies, chiropractic manipulation, and epidural injections. An only thing that helped my neck pain was the pain medications. You can name all the pain medications and I took them all. A friend of a friend encouraged me to see Dr. Pham. My first impression of Dr. Pham was a very positive one. He exhibited a genuine caring and a very humble doctor. He personally reviewed my MRI and explained to me about my disc herniation and offered me different types of treatment options. I chose surgery. Since Dr Pham operated my cervical spine, my neck pain was almost gone. From taking heavy narcotic pain medications every hours every day before surgery, now I only take Motrin and a muscle relaxant once a while if needed. It was a first time in three years of living with agonizing pain, I was finally able to take a fishing trip with my son before he headed off to college.

February 20th, 2013
I am from Argentina. I had a car accident while in Miami. I am glad to have Dr. Pham to be my doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining to me about my neck injury and advised me that surgery would only consider as a last option. I have been to several doctors before Dr. Pham and they were basically clueless in treating my condition. Mucho gracias Dr. Pham.

February 11th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have seen Dr. Pham for my neck pain as a result of a car accident, and I have found him to be a great doctor with genuine care for his patient. He patiently spent time to explain the MRI pictures with me and my husband, and offered all the treatment options available. After a visit with him, we fetl very comfortable with his excellent bedside manner.

August 29th, 2012
I was referred to Dr. Pham for a second opinion. My overall impression of Dr. Pham was a positive one.

February 12th, 2012
I was involved in a car accident and suffered excruciating lower back pain from a disc herniation. Because of Dr. Pham, I was able to regain my mobidity and enjoy a walk with my wife in the park. Dr. Pham is an extraordinary physician whose genuine care and compassion surpassed my expectation.

February 1st, 2012
Dr. Pham operated my thoracic spine fracture in 2004 with another cardiothoracic surgeon. I had a complete recovery and would like to say "thank you." Deep in my heart, he had saved my life.

January 20th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE
I was very impressed with Dr. Pham's professional manner and expertise in treating my failed back surgeries (2007 and 2009). Office staff was wonderful and efficient.

January 18th, 2012
VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR
I have seen Dr. Pham for my neurological disorder. To my surprise, Dr. Pham is a very humble, caring and compassionate doctor. I hate to give 4-stars to any doctor, but Dr. Pham is an exceptional.

January 13th, 2012
Excellent bedside manner.
I have seen Dr. Pham for the first time in regarding to my spinal injury from a traumatic car accident. I was very impressed with his knowledge, especially his excellent bedside manner.

January 8th, 2012
The best doctor. PERIOD !!
I have been operated by a neurosurgeon in Tennessee for a cervical spine disc herniation from a workman compensation injury. After surgery, I experienced more pain than before. I went back to this surgeon many times for follow-up who basically did nothing to provide me any explanation why my condition was not getting any improvement except told me that "you have to live with the pain." Fortunately, I have found Dr. Pham when I relocated to Florida, and I was glad that I found him. Dr. Pham spent hours and hours to review my cases and showed me why my surgery went wrong. The hardware fusion was not in the proper place causing my cervical spine to "slipped" out further and pressurized on the nerve roots. Dr. Pham also provided me in details what are the Pros and Cons for the next operation and explained all the risks involved. Dr. Pham was actually a doctor who have treated me as a patient with dignity and respect. I wish that I could have found him earlier.

December 8th, 2011
Compassionate and caring Neurosurgeon
I just spent well over an hour with Dr.Pham, I am still in shock. He was without a doubt the most sincere and compassionate Neurosurgeon I have ever met, in fact I have NEVER had any physician of any title spend this much time with me. Dr. Pham explained in detail exactly what is going on with my spine, what to expect for now and in the future. He actually listened to me and fully answered all of my questions and concerns without the slightest bit of arrogance or impatience. As an unexpected bonus he found my blood pressure was dangerously high and he wrote me a script for it on the spot and asked me let him know if it didn't go down, he was genuinely concerned. I could continue to gush about how great he is but you should find out for yourself if you are in need of a qualified Neurosurgeon who cares. I am PROUD to call Dr. Pham my doctor and am humbled by his knowledge, kindness and compassion. I just wish I would have found him years ago. The icing on the cake is he has a beautiful and friendly staff and the office is immaculate. It doesn't get any better.