inactive

Christopher J Pham DO Patient Reviews

February 1st, 2012
Dr. Pham operated my thoracic spine fracture in 2004 with another cardiothoracic surgeon. I had a complete recovery and would like to say "thank you." Deep in my heart, he had saved my life.

January 20th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE
I was very impressed with Dr. Pham's professional manner and expertise in treating my failed back surgeries (2007 and 2009). Office staff was wonderful and efficient.

January 8th, 2012
The best doctor. PERIOD !!
I have been operated by a neurosurgeon in Tennessee for a cervical spine disc herniation from a workman compensation injury. After surgery, I experienced more pain than before. I went back to this surgeon many times for follow-up who basically did nothing to provide me any explanation why my condition was not getting any improvement except told me that "you have to live with the pain." Fortunately, I have found Dr. Pham when I relocated to Florida, and I was glad that I found him. Dr. Pham spent hours and hours to review my cases and showed me why my surgery went wrong. The hardware fusion was not in the proper place causing my cervical spine to "slipped" out further and pressurized on the nerve roots. Dr. Pham also provided me in details what are the Pros and Cons for the next operation and explained all the risks involved. Dr. Pham was actually a doctor who have treated me as a patient with dignity and respect. I wish that I could have found him earlier.

December 8th, 2011
Compassionate and caring Neurosurgeon
I just spent well over an hour with Dr.Pham, I am still in shock. He was without a doubt the most sincere and compassionate Neurosurgeon I have ever met, in fact I have NEVER had any physician of any title spend this much time with me. Dr. Pham explained in detail exactly what is going on with my spine, what to expect for now and in the future. He actually listened to me and fully answered all of my questions and concerns without the slightest bit of arrogance or impatience. As an unexpected bonus he found my blood pressure was dangerously high and he wrote me a script for it on the spot and asked me let him know if it didn't go down, he was genuinely concerned. I could continue to gush about how great he is but you should find out for yourself if you are in need of a qualified Neurosurgeon who cares. I am PROUD to call Dr. Pham my doctor and am humbled by his knowledge, kindness and compassion. I just wish I would have found him years ago. The icing on the cake is he has a beautiful and friendly staff and the office is immaculate. It doesn't get any better.