A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Porter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cat Diseases, Congenital Heart Defects, and Kidney Failure Chronic.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Porter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Porter practice?
Dr. Christopher Porter practices Surgery near Florence, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Florence Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Porter, Dr. Kip Porter, Dr. Kris Porter, Dr. Kristopher Porter