A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Porter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cat Diseases
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Sheep Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Porter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Porter MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Porter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Porter practices Surgery near Florence, OR.
See Florence Surgeons.