Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
DR.P IS A BLESSING; HIS FRONT DESK HELP IS A CURSE!!!!! show details DR.P IS A BLESSING; HIS FRONT DESK HELP IS A CURSE!!!!!
by Norma, Charlie, Carter, Bill, Jane, Heather on Aug 18th, 2015

This wonderful man has been through my best and worst times in life, although the drive to the office for me has always been 30-60 minuets from where I've lived, he delivered my child. He cares, however... The front desk. Lets just say I've been mistreated more than once. Actually by every female receptionist in the building besides the one male and the newer blonde girl. They have always been compassionate and worked with me. I have always been treated poorly by one certain receptionist... Every time I'm sent to her window. she didn't even have to ask my name she said to me "you're late I need to speak with your doctor" mind you, I just waited in construction traffic for approximately 15 minuets and I do not have a cellular phone. I was 0 .9 miles away for 20 minuets... One would think after 1. Driving so far and after having a VERY GOOD REASON FOR BEING 2 MINUETS PAST THE DEADLINE to get through the two detours and construction. I was 2 minuets past office rules of 10 mins late... It wasn't as if I left for a 30 minuet drive at 1:20 no, I gave myself over 45 minuets to get there. I waited 2 months for this appointment and it really was IMPORTANT. Now after 6 years. I cannot find another doctor to take my insurance. Christopher Putney is the best doctor I've ever met. I was told "they were full" NOBODY was in waiting room, two cars in the lot. THE NURSES WERE WEEDING THE GARDEN.... Frankly it was the least active id ever seen it. and after having a panic attack I was rescheduled and told I could not wait for my fiancées scripts. Which he will have to use another quarter tank of gas getting, She was down right rude. Im sure my beloved dr was indeed busy. But I said ID WAIT ALL DAY FOR THEM, that it was VERY important. she said I was not allowed. Now I am scared to even go back. I cant bear her sitting there being the rudest person ive ever encountered and then on top of all of that being asinine when I have on MORE THAN 1 OCCASION WAITED for things if waiting room wasn't full. So DR.P himself is a family friend as well as someone I rely on... But don't rely on his team of receptionists to give a crap about all the gas you wasted, or that you're polite even though they're being obtusely rude. Its a shame I've never even seen this woman I am referring to smile, not even once. why hire someone whom even the patients see is miserable and grumpy to talk to people all day. Last time I switched PCP's it was to him. He feels like part of my family to all 6 members who see him. Yet they all have complained about the same lady. I cant leave such a good Dr, but as a patient with panic, ptsd, and a diagnoses that im losing sleep over waiting for. I don't believe whatsoever that THAT woman should be a RECEPTIONIST for such a kind hearted DR!!!!

by Donna Hershey on Jul 11th, 2015

Dr. Putney is a great doctor and person.

Good, Friendly Family Doctor show details Good, Friendly Family Doctor
Nov 30th, 2011

Chris was recommended to us by a friend. He is professional and caring. He understands our concerns and addresses them. He has always been right on the money with his diagnosis.

Aug 22nd, 2005 on yahoo.com

Great group of Doctors!: Just a great group.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 4th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Strasburg Family Health Center: Incredible care in the country, awesome doctors and facility. From family care to delivering babies, these people are like doctors used to be, taking the time to get to know you.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com