A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Reid is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Reid, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reid has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jackson Reid MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Reid practice?
- Dr. Christopher Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Reid practices Neurology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Neurologists.