A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Roach is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Roach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Roach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Animas Surgical Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Roach MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Roach practice?
- Dr. Christopher Roach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Roach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Durango, CO.
See Durango Obstetricians & Gynecologists.