A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Christopher Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Roberts practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Pulmonologists, and Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners.