A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Saunders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Saunders, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Saunders MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Christopher Saunders has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Saunders practices Plastic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Chadds Ford, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.