A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Saunders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Saunders, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saunders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Saunders practice?
Dr. Christopher Saunders practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Chadds Ford, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Plastic Surgeons.