Dr. Christopher Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Smith?

SPECIFIC PROBLEMS, Numerous

Posted on March 25th, 2009

My ideas about my own health were DISMISSED. Ex: for 8 years I took the same dosage of medication, but their office said the levels were off so they switched the dosage. I didn't FEEL right, told them so, went in for yet another blood test (a third one) at which time the assistant who draws blood really hurt me when he did so, leaving a terrible bruise in my arm around the vein. They still insisted they were right. Thus, I switched to another doctor who noted that I indeed needed the dosage I had been on before. Further, they appear to be much opposed to treating illnesses with antiobiotics, as noted in the signs stapled every-where. Although antibiotics are not a cure-all, a chronic cough that rever-berates from one end of the lungs to the next for months is a wakeup call to take tem, as my new doctor believed, and I was cured! One billing problem after the other too because they coded things wrong for the insurance. Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield. THEY BILL YOU FOR MEDICAL RECORD transfers when you don't want their services anymore.

Posted on March 21st, 2009

Absolutely the best care I've ever received from any physician....he, his staff, including his nurse practioner, are incredible and caring, but most importantly, Dr. Smith does everything possible to take care of his patients, including me!

Posted on March 9th, 2017