A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Smith MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Christopher Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Smith practices Internal Medicine near Crestview Hills, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Covington, KY.