A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Smith DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Smith practice?
- Dr. Christopher Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Smith practices Psychiatry near Monroe, WI.
See Monroe Psychiatrists.