A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sweeney, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Sweeney MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sweeney has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Christopher Sweeney practices Medical Oncology near , .