A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sweeney, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Cancer, Germinoma, and Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Sweeney practice?
Dr. Christopher Sweeney practices Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Sweeney, Dr. Kip Sweeney, Dr. Kris Sweeney, Dr. Kristopher Sweeney