A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sweeney, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Sweeney MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Sweeney practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.