A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sweeney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sweeney, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Sweeney practice?
Dr. Christopher Sweeney practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.