Dr. Christopher Wilson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 10th, 2014
Awful, arrogant doctor.
This guy was awful. His attitude was so arrogant, there is simply no way i would allow him to touch me after the way he spoke to me. It was as if i had done something wrong, therefore he wasn't going to be bothered. That is simply unacceptable. His assistant was equally as bad, didn't even bother to tell us who he was....

March 20th, 2013
Amazing Physician
Dr. Wilson and staff were awesome. I had an older piece of glass in my hand that needed to be surgically removed. Dr. Wilson was personable and professional. His staff were friendly and attentive. I could not have asked for a better experience, except for not being such a klutz and having to go in the first place. I highly recommend Dr. Christopher Wilson.

October 5th, 2012
Awful Bedside manners
This doctor may be a good surgeon, but he lacks bedside manners. I had an awful experience and left the office in tears nobody should have to be spoken to in that manner and for doctor who doesn't even know you to pass judgement on your moral character. I could say more, but I will leave this to a higher authority.

August 30th, 2012
He scared me Not happy
First time I went to see him. The doctor was ready to refuse me having a problem. He did not read my file before we met. I had to tell him what was in my file. He has bad bedside manner. He made me cry. I do not like this doctor. When he realize I do need surgery , he did change is tone. By that time I felt he didn't trust me and I didn't trust him for sur

January 6th, 2012
Dr. Wilson spent a lot of time going over the condition I have, possible treatment options and potential future complications. He was very kind and knowledgeable. His office staff was also friendly and I barely even had to wait to be seen. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson.

November 16th, 2011
when a specialist can't properly diagnose you with the dregree of his specialties
It's very disturbing when a doctor can't properly diagnose you despite the impressive credentials in the degree of his specialty, and it's beyond bad bedside manner when a doctor does not take your assertions seriously only to pawn them off on another doctor because you: A)Don't want to think outside the box it's so much easier for you to just write the patient off B) Patient case load too huge C)You arrogantly refuse to believe what your patients tell them D) Most likely it's all of the above for you Dr.Wilson

September 16th, 2011
Dr. Wilson is genuinely caring of his patients, is very personable, never procrastinates, and is someone I would trust with myself and closest loved ones.

March 23rd, 2008
Excellent hand surgeon
Genuinely cares about his patients. Takes time to explain the diagnosis and treatment options.