Dr. Christopher Jackman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Jackman was fantastic when my had a concussion and was seen at a local ER that didn't want to do any diagnostic tests on my son. I insisted they call his neurologist and ask what he thought, Dr Jackman is sons neurologist and Doctor on call said to follow up with them for an appointment if I saw anything strange. Next day my son was still not acting right and I was actually on phone with his office when my son vomited and passed out, because of my shock at what had just happened I was screaming into phone as my husband was calling 911. I told his office that we would not be taking him back to local hospital and we would be going to Riley. When we arrived at Riley his staff had already called ER and let then know we coming and to make sure son received CAT scan. I can't thank him and his office staff enough in how they helped us in this situation.

April 24th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Jackman was very friendly, caring and honest with me about my son's health situation. He eased my worries and was able to give information about what found in my son's EEG. He was wonderful. We could not have been referred to a better doctor.

October 7th, 2011
Such a caring doctor

September 30th, 2011
The minute we walked into the clinic we were greeted with smiles and reassurance. It is exactly what we needed in our situation. We have never had any health problems with our children before and we were quite scared. Dr. Jackman was informative and put our fears to rest. Wonderful visit, thank you.