Dr. Christopher Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Jackson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Jackson?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 20th, 2013

Arrogant

It was the worst doctor visit of my life. I went to Dr. Jackson because he was highly recommended, and, though he is extremely knowledgeable, it was obvious he had no interest in helping me. He was annoyed that I had gone to other doctors' for opinions, and explained that his lab-tests were better than anyone's, period. He wanted me to stop all of my medications and wait for my symptoms to return, and then he would treat me. He didn't like my current rheumy because she wasn't "American-trained". When my husband and I offered to bring all of the test taken in the hospital, etc. He refused, saying it was "a pile of work". Basically, because I disagreed with their first diagnosis and went elsewhere for a 2nd opinion, he was bent on making sure I knew he didn't like me, and he thought I was crazy. I left the appointment feeling discouraged and scared about what to do for the future. I don't doubt Dr. Jackson knows what he is doing, but he has no bedside manner. (And the place where he works "forgot" to send me a survey on our visit).

August 25th, 2017