A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Janssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Janssen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Janssen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janssen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Janssen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Janssen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Janssen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Janssen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Janssen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Mitchell, SD.
See Sioux Falls Physiatrists and Sioux Falls Pain Management Doctors.