Dr. Christopher Jayne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 14th, 2015
Excellent doctor!
Excellent, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable!

December 12th, 2014
Stay Away from This Doctor
Went to see this doc due to good reviews posted online - Huge mistake! Was charged for almost $500 for a 15 - 30 min office visit! Ridiculous!!! Dishonest!

August 21st, 2014
Very Happy women
I am so very happy to find Dr. Jayne. He is so great with his bedside manner and spends time with you and doesn't rush off to someone else. My experience with him was wonderful. He did a fantastic job with my surgery and I had no difficulty afterwards. No pain and I am still doing great . My follow=ups were also very good. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. God Bless this doctor and his staff.

February 20th, 2014
Urogynecology/Gynecology
Dr. Jayne really listened to my complaints. I have had several surgeries with prior Drs. I had a major prolapse that was causing severe pain. After my exam I was informed that the mesh had come through the vaginal walls. Dr Jayne was very promt in getting it removed. Recently I had corrective surgery and finally I am pain free and everything is working as it should. Buy using what was already in my body I now have no more infections and feel great. Dr. Jayne was a God sent in my life. I highly recommend Dr Jayne very pleasant to his patients.

June 17th, 2013
Need to Clone Him!
Dr. Jayne has the best Bed Side Manner I have ever met in my years and he is the most honest and caring about any problem I have ever presented him with. He takes time to listen and after he tells you what he thinks you should do, he doesn't push, but lets you make up your own mind. He is not an egotistical doctor like a lot of others! He realizes it is your body and listens to what you think is happening then combines what you say and what he sees. He will always have me as a patient, he is awesome! Thank you for who you are Dr. Jayne ☺.

June 27th, 2012
THE BEST AND MOST HONEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Jayne. I was told I needed a full hysterectomy (because of fibroid tumors) and bladder lift 7 years ago. It was a lie from 2 doctors who just wanted to operate. I went through years of pain and 2 more surgeries to try to fix the damage done during the bladder lift, not to mention being put straight into menopause after the hysterectomy. After 5 bad doctors, I found Dr. Jayne. He looked at all my previous surgeries and told me the TRUTH. He also removed the bladder sling that had caused me so much pain and I have never had any pain since. Thanks to him, I am completely healed. When they ask in the ratings about waiting time - 5 minutes is the lowest time I could select. With him, there is no waiting time. In fact, he is the one that has had to wait for me. On one of my appointments, someone caused him to run late and he PERSONALLY came out and apologized. I was stunned and so impressed. He is definitely THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

October 10th, 2011
Successful Visit
Consumate professional; compassionate and caring. So glad I found him!

October 2nd, 2011
An Excellent Doctor
He thoroughly explained everything. He took extra time, he listened and answered our questions. A very friendly and professional manner.

September 29th, 2011
Best doctor ever
I've seen many doctors over the years and Dr. Jayne tops them all. His bedside manner is impeccable. He is never in a rush and makes sure I have all my questions answered. He is also very proficient in describing any procedure and my actual diagnosis with me. We need more doctors like him. He was able to really improve my quality of life. If you have issues that need to be addressed by a doctor that specializes in voiding dysfunction, see Dr. Jayne.

June 18th, 2010
Great for Urogynecology
I know he is a GYN doctor, but he is awesome in Urology