Dr. Christopher Jenkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 9th, 2016
He is not a wilder beast patient that said that go find you another DR.* I guarantee you'll be begging to get back with. FR Jenkins . Jes kind , caring* if I was a woman I would ask him to marry me! she's all around a great guy

June 17th, 2015
A very good Doctir
Dr Jenkins is a very empathetic and very knowledgable Dr. He helped me through a very difficult time in my life in a very straight forward manner. He is a very good listener and makes you feel special as he is there just for you.

October 3rd, 2013
good psychiatrist, caring
This was my first psych appt ever and it was very easy and I felt very comfortable talking to him and telling him everything that was going on with me. My physical symptoms were getting really insane and they scheduled my appt within a few days of me calling (it was getting pretty urgent and I'm so thankful it was so quick). He's not just going to dope you up, hes going to really try and address the problem and find a good treatment for it. Within days I was feeling better and I'm on a track to get even better. The only negative is the wait time, which is a little extreme, 30-1 hour even, however I feel like I couldn't really complain about that because he spends equally as much time with me personally so I feel like I cant complain about the wait times if I actually want a doctor I can talk to and he can spend some time with me.

May 30th, 2013
This guy will drug you up! I was worse going to him! He OVER MEDICATES!!

May 28th, 2013
My Time Is Valuable, Too
Dr. Jenkins is a good doctor, but invariably, I will have to wait 2 hours past the time of my appointment to get in to see him. Beginning to think that he is not at all worth the wait.

January 19th, 2012
The Best
He has changed my life for the best. Been going to him for 5 years. The best doctor I have ever seen!!!

November 19th, 2011
Best Psychiatrist Around!
I went to many, but he was the one that turned me around...provided me a future!!! Give him a chance...

February 5th, 2011
gastric bypass evaluation
i seen Dr Jenkins to fulfil my requiremnts of Gastric Bypass. He never asked me any questions at all thaqt pertained to my surgery, We never talked about food at all. I listened to him talk about what concerts he has been too, then he signed my paperwork and i was out the door. I was in shock and couldnt believe what had happend. Im thinkking about going to another one for a second opinion.