Dr. Christopher Jermak MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Niagara Falls, NY

April 4th, 2017
Awesome Doctor
I can't say enough about Dr Jermak. He is very intelligent and has a soft-spoken confidence in what he does, making his explanations easy to understand. Dr Jermak believes that your time is as important as his. In 4 appointments & 2 surgeries I never waited more than 20 min. Was taken early for a couple appointments. At the surgery center my husband was very impressed because Dr Jermak was the one Dr who spoke to the family member in person instead of the house phone. I would recommend Dr Jermak to anyone who asks.

September 29th, 2016
Seeing without glasses
I was nervous when I met Dr. Jermak the first time because I was never able to see without a strong prescription lense and even than I could not make out who was across the street even my child . Dr. Jermak said with the surgery I would be able to do that and watch TV without glasses and just wear reading glasses. . I do however wear a prescription lense because we're always reading something. I found him very easy to talk with and he listens to you and concerned about you being as comfortable as possible after the procedure. I will be seeing him in Oct. for my other eye and although now that I have learned how it gets done I can say I will be glad Dr. Jermak will be there and I will be happy when my eye heals completely. He's a very nice doctor as will as just a nice person you could relate to.

September 4th, 2014
Wonderful
I am very pleased with the results of my surgery performed by Dr. Jermak. In addition to being an excellent surgeon, Dr. Jermak is very professional, explains his diagnosis as well as the procedure he will perform, informs you the results to expect and any risks involved, and makes you feel completely safe in his hands. I highly recommend Dr. Jermak.

October 23rd, 2013
Fantastic retina specialist, he cares about his patients and so conscientious. I highly recommend him.

August 30th, 2012
Dr. Jermak is very professional and very enthusiastic about his work. He did a wonderful job with my retina surgery. I highly recommend him.