Overall Review

May 28th, 2016
Excellent doctor that actually listens to you before giving his opinion.
I have been to many doctors and specialists over the past 2 years due to a serious illness and I can honestly say that without Dr Jimmerson's knowledge and proven ability to use the correct medicine to treat routine upper respiratory infections to serious lung infections, I have no doubt that I would have been back to the hospital for care on more than one occasion. I would recommend Dr Jimmerson as your family doctor or if you are looking for a serious Internal Medicine doctor to turn to for medical advice.

February 22nd, 2016
Unreliable!!!
I have been trying to switch to a new doctor and was recommended him and this practice. This practice said I needed to have an initial meeting with him before he could become my primary care doctor or be treated by him. He has TWICE canceled the morning of my meeting claiming "Sick". Its at least a month between appointments. I have between the 2 canceled appointments have had a Medical emergency and need to be under some Doctors treatment. NOW I have to once again try to find a primary Doctor and will have to wait at least a month to get in with someone. STAY FAR AWAY from this Doctor and this Practice! If you can not rely on a Doctor for a simple meet and greet, how will you rely on them when you actually need treatment! And to to whoever does the Scheduling there..... If he is always "Sick"... Stop scheduling appointments for him!!!