A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Jobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Jobe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jobe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jobe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Jobe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jobe graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jobe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jobe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Jobe practice?
- Dr. Christopher Jobe has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Jobe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Surgeons.