A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Jobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Jobe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jobe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jobe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Jobe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jobe graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jobe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jobe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Jobe practice?
- Dr. Christopher Jobe has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Jobe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Surgeons.