A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johannet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johannet is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Johannet, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johannet graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Johannet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Martin Johannet MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Johannet practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johannet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Johannet practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.