A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnsrude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johnsrude is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Johnsrude, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnsrude graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnsrude has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Johnsrude MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Johnsrude practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johnsrude has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Johnsrude practices Pediatric Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatric Specialists.