A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Julian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Julian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Julian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Julian MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Julian practice?
- Dr. John Julian has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Julian practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.