A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Julian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Julian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Julian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Julian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans