A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Foley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Foley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher K Foley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Foley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Foley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Foley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pediatricians and Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners.