A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foley
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Foley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Foley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Foley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher K Foley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Foley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Foley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Foley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pediatricians and Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners.