A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fuller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher K Fuller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fuller has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Fuller practices Dermatology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Dermatologists.