inactive

Christopher K Kim MD Patient Reviews

2.7

March 26th, 2015
Unhappy parent
Dr. Kim is by far the coldest doctor I have ever encountered. He was very uncaring, arrogant, and rude during my child's first and only visit. He did not greet me the parent or show any real concern for my child's condition.

March 24th, 2015
His diagnosis was correct. His course of treatment, however, contributed in my opinion to the eventual collapse of my child's hip. Action needed to be taken as the disease was rapidly deteriorating the joint. He took a "wait and see/non-weight-bearing/PT approach." She suffered with debilitating pain for over 8 months, was bed-ridden, and eventually had a total hip replacement at the age of 13. Surgery was performed at HSS, not in Richmond by Dr. Kim.

January 14th, 2015
Rude and dismissive
Dr Kim was unhelpful, rude and disrespectful with me on two separate occasions. He made me feel small and not worth his time. I would strongly recommend against choosing him as a doctor. His PA however, was very kind and helpful.

October 7th, 2012
If there was a 5 star for Dr. Kim I would click it!
My daughter has cerebral palsy and he did the surgery for her scoliosis. I can't say enough at how caring and patient he is.

April 26th, 2011
2nd opinion visit
I went to this doctor 4 a second opinion and he was very rude and uninformative. He was very unprofessional in his opinion and would not speak on what the previous surgeon had told me. It was obvious to me that they were co-workers(friends). He walked out the room without telln me what i had went there lookn for. He did not greet me when he came into the room and only turned his back when he left. I would not recommend him to my pet.