A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Kevin Wong MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wong practices Internal Medicine near Hightstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colts Neck, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Hightstown Internists.