A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kabrhel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kabrhel is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kabrhel, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabrhel graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kabrhel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Kabrhel MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Kabrhel practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kabrhel has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kabrhel practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.