A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kafka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kafka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kafka, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafka graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kafka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Leo Kafka DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Kafka practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kafka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kafka practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.