A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kain graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- Harrison Memorial Hospital, Bremerton, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Kain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Kain practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kain has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silverdale, WA.
See Silverdale Surgeons.