A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kain graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- Harrison Memorial Hospital, Bremerton, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Kain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Kain practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kain has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Surgeons.