A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kampas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kampas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kampas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kampas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kampas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kampas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Peter Kampas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Kampas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kampas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kampas practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.