A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kane, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Kane MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Kane practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kane practices Urology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Urologists.