A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kavolus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kavolus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavolus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kavolus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kavolus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavolus graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kavolus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher H Kavolus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Kavolus practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kavolus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kavolus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.