A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kavolus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kavolus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavolus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kavolus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kavolus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavolus graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kavolus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher H Kavolus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Kavolus practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kavolus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kavolus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.