A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Keller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Keller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Nose Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Keller has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Keller practice?
Dr. Christopher Keller practices Otolaryngology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI and Menasha, WI.
See Oshkosh Otolaryngologists.