A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Keller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Keller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Nose Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Keller has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Keller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Keller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Keller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Keller practices Otolaryngology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menasha, WI and Ripon, WI.
See Oshkosh Otolaryngologists.