A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Keller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Keller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Nose Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Keller has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Keller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Keller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Keller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Keller practices Otolaryngology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI and Menasha, WI.
See Oshkosh Otolaryngologists.