A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Christopher Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neal C. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Neal Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Kelley practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Woonsocket, RI.
See Woonsocket Cardiologists.