A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kellogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kellogg, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kellogg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellogg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kellogg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Kellogg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kellogg practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kellogg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kellogg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Hematologists, and Mesa Oncologists.