A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kellogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kellogg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kellogg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellogg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kellogg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kellogg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kellogg practice?
Dr. Christopher Kellogg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Hematologists, and Chandler Oncologists.