A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kellogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kellogg, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kellogg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kellogg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kellogg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellogg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kellogg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Kellogg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kellogg practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kellogg has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kellogg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Hematologists, and Chandler Oncologists.