A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kellogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kellogg, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kellogg, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellogg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kellogg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Kellogg MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Kellogg practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kellogg has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kellogg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Hematologists, and Chandler Oncologists.