A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kelsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kelsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kelsey, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelsey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Kelsey MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Kelsey practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kelsey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kelsey practices Radiation Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Oncologists.