Dr. Christopher King MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2016
I saw Dr. King for b..
I saw Dr. King for bilateral lower back pain radiating down both legs. A variety of procedures had been previously tried by other physicians to determine the cause and decrease the intensity of my pain. Dr. King listened carefully to my concerns, did an exam and prescribed a diagnostic procedure not previously used. This yielded encouraging results to explain my pain.

September 28th, 2016
Dr. King very thorou..
Dr. King very thoroughly went through and explained the results of my MRIs. He always educates and shows me exactly what is going on with my spine. He is realistic and conservative about surgery. I feel confident in his judgment. He did not recommend surgery. I also enjoy his dry sense of humor.

September 12th, 2016
I had surgery to rep..
I had surgery to repair a spinal fluid leak. Dr King did a fantastic job.

September 9th, 2016
This was a post-op v..
This was a post-op visit. Dr. King reviewed my MRI & explained various findings. He also explained my options, of which he graciously answered all my questions. We agreed on a plan and I left his office completely happy and confident that I have gotten excellent care. I consider him my hero.

August 26th, 2016
My care coordinator ..
My care coordinator See answered every question in a timely manner and Dr.King made sure I was getting the very best level of care for my specific needs.He even worked with my insurance company to make sure the procedure could go forward and was the right course of treatment for me. He explained everything in great detail, so I knew what to expect. Overall a great experience.

August 2nd, 2016
It was an experience..
It was an experience with the best out come I could ask for. Dr. King knew I was in great pain and even got my surgery set for an earlier date. He was the best afterward spent time with me to explain everything. His staff at the office was the best I have ever seen. When I go back for my checkup I will thank them all.

July 18th, 2016
In and out quickly t..
In and out quickly told me what he was looking at and explained everything to me so I would understand and let me know what I need to do further

July 12th, 2016
Dr. King is a wonder..
Dr. King is a wonderful doctor. He is very patient with questions and gives complete responses. He does not make you feel rushed, I know he is very busy with many patients and responsibilities, but he focuses on his patient completely and takes time to discuss everything very well. Dr. King is obviously very knowledgable and well respected. This with his kind manner inspires confidence. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have him as my doctor.

June 9th, 2016
I like the straight ..
I like the straight forward approach from Dr King. No beatin around the bush with him, I appreciate that. See was awesome with returning calls and answering any questions I had. It was nice to see Dr. Bartel earlier in day. Thank you all for the best care you give.

May 18th, 2016
DR. King was a treme..
DR. King was a tremendous help to me, very professional, caring and compationate. He also has a greet sense of humor! His skills as a surgeon have enabled me to continue to enjoy life and be productive! His staff was also excellent. I am very glad to know DR. King and and am pleased with the way my situation was handled.

March 1st, 2016
Dr. King explained e..
Dr. King explained everything in a way we could understand. I have complete confidence in Dr. King that he is doing everything he can to relieve and fix my mom's back.

January 29th, 2016
after my first opera..
after my first operation I've come to accept Dr king as much of a friend as my doctor. i completely trust his advice as truthful far more so than the pro health care or the insurance company's.. I've been to some of his discussions during and after hours at the hospital. though i have moved a three hour drive i will continue to come to waukesha for my medical care because of drs. such as Dr king, Dr Wilson Dr Tanel Dr Donaparthi all of whom i owe my health completely too.these Drs. exemplify the way the medical field should operate. the staff of these drs. are also the best I've experienced in my 60 yrs. after having some insurance issues i've been able to witness RN's clair and Jen fight like gladiators to try to solve the issue. personaly i believe people such as these should be what the medical field should be thank you all for your help in my health care i owe you my life!