A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Kirkpatrick MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kirkpatrick has 10 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kirkpatrick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Radiologists.