A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Kirkpatrick MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kirkpatrick has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kirkpatrick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hightstown, NJ and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.